Remember, shipping is a flat rte from Kids Woot!, so if you need two (or find a friend who also needs one), then you’ll pay less per item.
This same booster is $59.99 right now on Amazon – so this is definitely a nice savings.
And did you know that most states require children to be in a booster seat until at least the age of 8? The First Years Compass is good up to 100 pounds, so even bigger kids will ride safely and comfortably.
(And yes, full back boosters are safer than backless boosters. Stepping off my soapbox now.)
First Years Compass Booster Features:
- Multi-position adjustable “no-gap” back allows the seat to grow with your child and keeps them fully supported at all stages
- Patented, easy one-hand fold with built-in handle makes it simple to move the booster between cars
- Large headrest lined with EPS foam
- Deep side-wing protection – side-impact tested to international standards
- Rotating armrests empower your child to easily climb into their seat, and then make it easy to secure them in the correct position
- Two flip-out cupholders hold your child’s cup or snack upright and secure
- Seat pad, back pad and headrest are removable and machine-washable
- For use with children 30-100lbs. (about 3-10 yrs.old)
- Received a five-star “Ease of Use” government rating from NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)