One of the biggest Black Friday sales of the year — especially for us online shoppers — will be starting online tomorrow, Monday, November 24th: The Kohl’s Black Friday Sale. Does that mean 8 am on Monday? Or… could it mean 12:01 am on Monday — ie. tonight? We don’t know — but last year, it mean midnight. So, I’ll be staying up! If you want to score the best deals, you’re welcome to stick around.
As with years past, Kohl’s will be the place to go to for the hottest deals on Kitchen Aids, other small kitchen appliances (anyone remember all the ones for $1.99 appliances after rebate last year? And the year before?), clothing, toys, and other housewares items.
The sale is going to be fast paced — I will be posting the best deals over here, just as soon as they go live (and as fast as I can type).
Kohl’s Cash for Black Friday
The pricing on Kohl’s items may be a bit confusing, especially to first-timers, because the final price quoted often involves the receipt of Kohl’s Cash. Kohl’s Cash is like credit, which you can spend on a future purchase at Kohl’s (akin to earning a Target Gift Card at Target, or ECBs at CVS.)
So if your purchase costs you $50 at the time of purchase, but you earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for a future purchase, I’ll write “$35 after Kohl’s Cash”. Remember: The $35 is your effective price, not your out of pocket price.
Kohl’s Black Friday Online Shopping Tips
Before you start shopping at Kohl’s Black Friday Sale, here are the other things you should know:
- Kohl’s is going to be launching their Black Friday deals online starting Monday, November 24th. If you want to get the same deals in-store, you will have to wait until Thursday, November 27th.
- Kohl’s Cash | Again, throughout the Black Friday Sale (from Monday until Sunday, November 30th), you will earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend.
- Once the sale goes live online, you will be able to use the Kohl’s Coupon Code THANKS15 to take 15% off your purchase. If you have Kohl’s Charge Card, you will have been mailed and/or emailed a higher value code that you can use (probably 20% off), but unfortunately I’m not at liberty to share those.
- Shipping will be FREE on $50 purchases or more.
- While the deals still aren’t live, you can preview the Early Kohl’s Black Friday Sales already over at Kohls.com. Your final price will be lower than what you see here, but at least you can start to get a sense of what you will be able to shop for starting tomorrow (late tonight?)You can also get a sense of what will be included by reading through my Kohl’s Black Friday Ad Write-Up. Not every in-store deal will be available online, but the majority of them will!
Kohl’s Black Friday Preview
Here are the deals I’ll be watching for.
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid Artisan™ Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid Pro 600 Stand Mixer
- Keurig Elite K45 brewer
- Black & Decker kitchen electrics. Select styles (These are the ones that were $1.99 last year)
- Food Network™ 5.5-qt. enamel cast iron dutch ovens.
- Oneida 82-pc. flatware set
- 600-watt NutriBullet and 900-watt NutriBullet
- 50% off all toys from Playskool , Fisher-Price , Little Tikes , Step 2, Barbie , Monster High, Hot Wheels , Matchbox , Nerf , Tonka and Play-Doh
- Select Toys for $19.99
- Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Hoop
- Disney’s Frozen dress up travel trunk
(I’m also looking to Amazon to see how many of these they will price match – my bet is quite a few! Stay tuned!)
Bed & Bath Deals
- Home Classics reversible down-alternative comforter
- Select Sheet sets — up to 80% off
- Up to 70% off Dinnerware, flatware, glassware and serveware
- Long-sleeved V-neck tees for juniors $6.99
- 60% Off Sleepwear for girls 4-16, boys 4-20, toddlers and infants
- 60% Off Outerwear for girls 4-16, boys 4-20, toddlers and infants
- All Tek Gear puffer vests for men
- Up to 70% Off Outerwear for men
- Kids’ character slippers
- Up to 70% Off Outerwear for her
STAY TUNED FOR MORE KOHL’S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AS THEY GO LIVE!