Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please confirm prices before you check-out.
I’ve got not one, but TWO great deals for you on gorgeous 18/10 Lenox flatware sets. I have the second of these sets and love, love, love it – HIGHLY recommend.
Whether you need a new everyday set or are hosting seder for the first time and want a gorgeous set for Pesach, these deals are too good to pass on.
First up, Amazon is offering this Lenox 65-Piece French Perle Flatware Set for just $4 more than it’s lowest ever price. You’ll want to hurry on this, as there are a limited number left in stock (13 as of the time of this post).
Click over to see the current price, as the widget is not displaying correctly.
If it is still showing for under $100, that’s a deal. But remember – supplies are limited and the price is subject to change at any time.
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe and tarnish resistant
- Includes: twelve 5-piece place settings and a 5-piece hostess set
- Each place setting includes place fork, place knife, place spoon, salad fork and teaspoon.
- Hostess set includes cold meat fork, pierced tablespoon, tablespoon, sugar spoon and butter knife
You can also get the Lenox Portola 65-Piece Flatware Set for an amazing buy. Check the widget* below for the current price. If it’s showing for under $95 still, you’re in luck.
- Includes twelve 5-piece place settings and one 5-piece hostess set
- Each place setting includes a dinner fork, dinner knife, soup spoon, salad fork and teaspoon
- Hostess set includes 1 sugar spoon, 1 butter serving knife, 1 cold meat fork, 1 tablespoon and 1 pierced tablespoon
What I personally love about this set:
- The pattern is simple – yet elegant. You can serve breakfast with it, or Shabbat dinner.
- It’s 18/10 stainless steel – so many of these sets are 18/0, and there really is a difference. The “heft” (how heavy it feels in your hand) is far superior in an 18/10 set. These feel “substantial” without being too heavy. The knives are the heaviest pieces – but you want your knives a bit weightier.
- It washes up beautifully – whether you washing by hand or in the dishwasher. I never get spots in the dishwasher, but I do sometimes dry the knife handles by hand if I’ve hand-washed them (so there aren’t any spots).
I am just so pleased with this set — and am sure the French Perle set is equally gorgeous.
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $49 or more.