Keep in mind that Amazon prices can and do change on a dime, so please act accordingly and always confirm prices before you check-out.
Are you looking for new, high quality silverware? I bought this set in May (for $12 more, mind you) and couldn’t be happier with it.
Amazon just dropped the price on the Lenox Portola 65-Piece Flatware Set. Check the widget* below for the current price. If it’s still showing right around $100, that’s tied for the lowest price in the past 12 months.
- Includes twelve 5-piece place settings and one 5-piece hostess set
- Each place setting includes a dinner fork, dinner knife, soup spoon, salad fork and teaspoon
- Hostess set includes 1 sugar spoon, 1 butter serving knife, 1 cold meat fork, 1 tablespoon and 1 pierced tablespoon
What I personally love about this set:
- The pattern is simple – yet elegant. You can serve breakfast with it, or Shabbat dinner.
- It’s 18/10 stainless steel – so many of these sets are 18/0, and there really is a difference. The “heft” (how heavy it feels in your hand) is far superior in an 18/10 set. These feel “substantial” without being too heavy. The knives are the heaviest pieces – but you want your knives a bit weightier.
- It washes up beautifully – whether you washing by hand or in the dishwasher. I never get spots in the dishwasher, but I do sometimes dry the knife handles by hand if I’ve hand-washed them (so there aren’t any spots).
I am just so pleased with this set — and have been waiting for the price to drop down a bit so I could share it with you all.
If you have been in the market for a new, good quality set (that will last you forever), this is a great option!
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $35 or more.