Amazon pricing can change on a dime, so please act quickly and confirm prices before you check-out.
Are you looking to cut your home phone line and save BIG?
Today only (2/19) Amazon is offering a great deal on this certified refurbished Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service!
This is a one-day only deal, and the widget is unfortunately displaying incorrectly, so you will need to click over to see the price. This is regularly $129.99, so if you are still seeing it for $49.99, that is Amazon’s lowest price.
The Ooma Specifications:
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
Want to learn more? Here’s a review my husband wrote up several years ago!
We have had the Ooma for
twofour years now and are thoroughly pleased with it. The difference in telephone service is virtually undetectable from a classic land line, but Ooma costs a fraction of the price.
For those unfamiliar with Ooma, it’s a small box – about the size of a modem/router – that plugs in through your high-speed internet connection to give you free calling throughout the United States and low rates for international calls. The setup at our house is the Ooma in our home office, with three cordless phones placed all over the house.
We pay a small monthly fee (ours is under $4, but you can check here to see how much you will pay in your area), and we get caller-ID, call-waiting, call-waiting caller-ID, 911 and voice mail.
Installation is rather simple and it is possible to import your old phone number for a fee (or for free with a one-year subscription to Ooma Premier).
After subscribing, you can access all your phone information from your personal My Ooma account, where you can view call logs, listen to voice mail and check you calling statistics.
Ooma offers a virtually unlimited assortment of options for home phone solutions, including the Ooma Linx, which provided an extra phone jack in any room for adding an extra phone of fax machine, and the Ooma Mobile app, which allows Ooma subscribers to make international calls at a fraction of your cell provider’s rates.
New subscribers will also get a free 60-day trial of Ooma Premier, which adds an assortment of extra features, including free calls to Canada, an instant second line, a forwarding number if your internet is down, three-way conferencing and more.
My unsolicited review would be an overwhelming recommendation to stop paying monthly fees to the phone company and switch to Ooma now!
Our local phone bill would have been $34.99 per month. With the Oooma, we started saving money after just four months — and you’ll save earlier, since you are paying less for the machine than we did.
Even more important, the call quality is superb; I have never lost a call and experience zero change in quality in a call.
By the way — if you make a lot of calls to Israel, we call land lines in Israel for just 2.8 cents per minute – or with a plan, we can get 1000 minutes for $9.99 a month. (Calls to Israeli cell phones were 21.5 cents per minute the last time I checked).
Two-day shipping is free with your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not a member, you can get free 5-7 day shipping via Super Saver Shipping when you spend $35 or more.