For my friends interested in photography, this is a deal you do not want to miss! Today is the last day to take advantage of this day! I’m half-way thru “The Unexpected Everyday” and wow! Love it!
Two years ago, I bought a “good” camera – a DSLR – during one of those great Black Friday sales. My original intention was to get some better pictures for the blog — like this one or this one. But over time, I’ve gotten more and more focused on taking great shots of my kids, which, as a mom, is always my best motivator.
I made myself a promise when I plunked down all that money for the camera: I would never use it on “auto”. I committed to figuring out how to use the manual settings for once and for all!
To do that, I purchased an online class from the fabulous guys at Shoot Fly Shoot and indeed kept my promise to myself. I still get 9 lousy shots for every good one, but I’m finally starting to get the hang of when to increase my ISO and when to drop my shutter speed. (Shoot Fly Shoot runs 50% off sales twice a year, so if you’re wanting to sign up, stay tuned for a sales announcement around Thanksgiving!)
I’ve also made it my business to follow a lot of photography blogs and continue trying to improve whenever and however I can.
Which is why I jumped on this incredible deal on The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Beginner’s Edition). It contains a curated collection of ebooks and video training guides to help you become a better photographer, worth a jaw-dropping total of $555.
But thru next Monday, the Ultimate Bundle is on sale for $37 — a discount of more than 90%!
Whether you’re using a DSLR or the camera on your smart phone (there’s even an iPhone photography ebook!), this bundle will help you to improve your photography.
(Warning: There is audio that automatically opens with the link. You can pause it, but if you’re at work, I wanted you to know that!)
Here are the three ebooks and video tutorials I am most excited about:
#1. THE UNEXPECTED EVERYDAY |REG. PRICE: $19 by Courtney Slazinik from Click It Up a Notch (I love her blog and read her Getting Started in Manual Mode tutorial at least a dozen times when I first got my camera!)
Want to fast-forward from snapshots to lifestyle photography in just 30 days? Here’s how you do it! This expansive eBook goes beyond anything you’ve ever read on how to shoot those awe-inspiring photos of your kids, with an easy to understand presentation along with must-have tools and info to make it all happen.
#2.TASTY FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY |REG. PRICE: $29 by Lindsay Ostrom of Pinch of Yum. (Even if you have no interest in photographing your food, these tips apply to any “still life” type of shot – and even some portraiture photography. Lindsay is THE BOSS, as a photographer and a blogger. I’ve been wanting to buy this one for a year+!
Love taking shots of your favorite dishes, but hate feeling like you didn’t really capture that YUM factor? Here’s your solution. With this comprehensive eBook, you’ll discover how to use your DSLR camera more effectively when taking food photos, including tips and tricks that’ll make people say, “I could almost take a bite out of this picture right now!”
#3. PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS |REG. PRICE: $199 with Phil Ebener, founder of Video School Online
This is one of the most comprehensive photography training programs in the world today. Whether you use a smartphone or a DSLR camera, the Photography Masterclass will give you a terrific insight into photography basics, even if you have little to no experience with it, to help you improve your skills and take amazing images.
I’ve been debating purchasing the first two for quite some time now. Being able to get all three of these + 16 more as a package for just $37 — less than I’d pay for the first two individually — is what sealed the deal for me!
Here’s a complete listing of everything included in the bundle:
- Beginner Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography from Phil at Video School Online ($199.00)
- Bokeh: Creating with Shallow Depths from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Shooting Shallow: Understanding Depth of Field from David at Flixel Pix ($5.99)
- A Practical Guide to Exposure from Alister at Available Light Images ($10.00)
- Tasty Food Photography from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum ($29.00)
- Eat Pretty Things from Trisha at Eat Your Beets ($29.00)
- The Unexpected Everyday from Courtney at Click It Up a Notch ($19.00)
- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight from Mitchell at Eye Voyage ($16.90)
- Seeing the Light: Making the Most of Available Light and Minimal Equipment from Mitchell Kanashkevich ($12.00)
- Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($14.95)
- Metadata: Your Gift to the Future from Mary at Be Photo Wise ($20.00)
- The Photographer’s Workflow from Gavin Gough ($30.00)
- iPhone Only Photography from David Molnar ($29.00)
- The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Outdoor Flash Photography with Printable Pocket Guide from Charlie at Charlie Borland Photography ($7.99)
- Shooting in Manual Mode from Chantel at A Harvest of Blessing ($20.00)
Click here to buy The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle for just $37 — remember this deal is good through Monday only.
Not sure if this bundle is right for you? If you don’t absolutely love it, there is a 30-day refund policy, so buying the bundle is 100% risk free.