If you are trying to map out your Black Friday shopping schedule, this post may make your life a bit easier. Walmart has just announced that it will price-match all competitors’ ads tomorrow!
Simply bring in the competitors’ ads and show it to the cashier right at the register. Walmart typically matches competitors’ ads, but they are one of the stores doing so for Black Friday. Although the press release did not specify, Walmart does not usually match Buy One Get One Free deals.
If you’d like to get a jumpstart on your Black Friday sales shopping, Walmart is kicking off its festivities at midnight — less than 2 more hours! Here’s a look at some of the deals you can get then:
- Over 90 DVD titles including Lord of the Rings and Ice Age – $1.96
- Over 60 Blu-ray titles including The Dark Knight and Superbad – $5
- Select PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii video games, including Madden NFL 11 and Modern Warfare 2 – $29
- All Nintendo Wii gaming systems – $199 with $50 Walmart Gift Card7
- Toy Story 3 DVD – $10
- Zhu Zhu Pets – $4
- Select Board Games – $4
- Kids 2 Piece Character Sleepwear Sets – $4
- Kids Character Fleece Hoodies or Thermal Tees – $4
And Walmart’s electronics savings start at 5:00 a.m. while supplies last include:
- 15.6” HP Laptop – $298
- Emerson 32″ LCD HDTV – $198
- Sansui 19″ LCD HDTV – $98
- Nintendo DS Lite (in multiple colors) – $89
- 15.6” eMachines Laptop – $198
- Kodak C183 Digital Camera (14 megapixels) – $59
- Tom Tom GPS XL 335 SE 4.3″ GPS – $79
- Magnavox Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Player with $10 free VUDU movie credits – $69
If you’d rather do your shopping online, remember Walmart has free shipping on over 60,000 products to your home.