Are you guys big Black Friday shoppers? I have to say that I prefer sleeping in to pushing my way through thousands of other weary shoppers who also want a cheap DVD player. Cyber Monday is more my speed, but I know many of you probably enjoy the rush of a good Black Friday deal, right? That’s why I want to share with you some of the information I’ve been gathering on the upcoming sales.
They have advance copies from a whole slew of stores, including:
- Target — I’m liking the Sony Blue Ray player for just $99, currently priced at $139. Plus you get a $10 gift card when you spend $100 (in the past, this has only been good until 10 a.m.)
- Toys R Us — I am woefully out of touch with the latest and greatest toys, but I bet my boys could find some awesome Bakugan or BenTen goodies!
- Radio Shack — I’ve got my eye on a new digital camera, and Radio Shack has some great prices — plus a $10 gift card when you spend $50-$99.99.
- CVS — Stay tuned for coupon match-ups that will turn most of the ECB/Register Reward deals into money makers!
- And lots more
As more details become available, I will be sure to let you know. And if you hear about an especially great Black Friday deal, give a shout out and share the wealth of information with the rest of the KOAB readers.
* My disclaimer about shopping during the “season”: In our family, Chanukah is very low-key. We give gifts, but they are small and modest. There is no “shock and awe” when it comes to Chanukah for our kids – as we think it should be. And after living in Israel for such a long time, I have to admit that I find the whole consumer frenzy from Halloween to New Year’s to be more than a little overwhelming. (I know, ironic given the subject matter of this blog, right?)
But, if you are in the market for a big ticket item, like a TV or a washer/dryer or a piece of jewelery, well, there’s probably no better time to get a deal than the “season”. Which is why I will be sharing some of the seasonal sales info here at KOAB. If you’ve got any questions about that, I welcome hearing from you. Feel free to leave a comment or contact me!