I do not know how these Picaboo people make any money, always giving away their amazing photobooks. But I’m glad they do, because if you didn’t get a chance to get in on this deal when I posted about it in August, you can now score your own seriously gorgeous and totally free Classic photo book at Picaboo!
I am so impressed with the quality of our book, and I know of at least three other readers who made books and love them. Plus, with Chanukah right around the corner, this would make a great gift for grandparents, aunts and uncles, or anyone!
- Click this link for the free Classic photo book. It will ask for your email address (feel free to give your freebie email) and then once you hit submit, the coupon code will automatically pop up.
- Download and install the software by clicking Get Started Now (it’s the big green button).
- Select and upload the pictures you want to use, with the very user-friendly software application.
- Organize the pictures however you want — single shots, group clusters, straight, diagonal, with captions, without, etc. etc. You can even pick the background color of the pages and the cover style and binding type.
- Review and order your book (click on the order tab within the application), making sure to enter the coupon code FALLBK at check-out.
Here’s the fine print: This offer is only good for new customers. You can make one free photo book of up to 20 pages, a $39.99 value. Shipping and handling is not covered by the coupon code, so you will pay $8.99. The coupon code expires at 11:59 PT October 25th, so don’t delay!