Purim starts a week from tonight! Are you all set with your costumes, mishloach manot, seudah and matanot l’evyonim (don’t forget about my challenge!)
If you’re still looking for some frugal-friendly ideas for mishloach manot, here are some posts you will want to visit:
- Creative Mishloach Manot Ideas – including hot chocolate in a jar and homemade hummus with crudite.
- More Creative Mishloach Manot Ideas – including an in-flight care package and candy sushi (CUTE!)
- Here are the ice cream sundae mishloach manot I made last year
If you’re just looking for inspiration (not necessarily of the frugal variety), here are some more posts to check-out:
- 10 Mishlaoch Manot Basket Ideas from The Jewish Hostess
- Gift Basket Ideas and Printables from Darling Doodles – Not a Jewish/Kosher blog, but she has loads of cute gift basket ideas that can be adopted easily for Purim (Thanks Phyllis via Pinterest)
Photo Credit: Joy of Kosher
And finally, I love the eye candy in this post about Purim Parties from Joy of Kosher. I especially love the lanterns – if not for your Purim seudah, what about for your sukkah? And would you check out those cake pops? Amazing!
Have you seen some awesome Purim ideas on a blog or via Pinterest? Feel free to spam the comments section with the link!